Final Event Western Balkans, Moldova, Ukraine & Georgia „Manifest“ for the European Future
On October 20, 2022, within the framework of the International Visegrad Fund project – NGOs/CSO Skills Enhancement in Western Balkans and Moldova, Strategic Analysis SK organised a conference entitled „Western Balkans, Moldova, Ukraine & Georgia „Manifest“ for a European Future“, which was the last project activity.
A broader discussion took place in the presence of EU institutions‘ representatives as well as several experts and specialists dealing with issues related to the future path of integration of these countries into the EU.
- Ján Cingel, CEO & Founder, Strategic Analysis Think Tank
- Michal Kovács, Executive Director, European Democracy Youth Network
- Petr Mareš, Executive Director, International Visegrad Fund
Speakers of the 1st panel discussion:
- Miroslav Lajčák, EU Special Representative for the Belgrade-Pristina Dialogue
- Iulian Groza, Executive Director, Institute for European Policices, Moldova
- Martin Mühleck, Policy Officer, Directorate-General for Neighbourhood Policy and Enlargement Negotiations of the European Commission
- Ivane Chkhikvadze, EU Integration Programme Manager, Open Society Georgia Foundation, Georgia
- Stranhija Subotić, Senior Researcher and Project Manager, European Policy Centre, Serbia
Speakers of the 2nd panel discussion:
- Ivan Iliev, Western Balkans Research Fellow, Strategic Analysis
- Alexandra Tóthová, Deputy Director, Strategic Analysis